Offering Professional Estate Planning Service to Novato, CA, and the Surrounding Areas
Prepare for the future by speaking to a qualified estate planning lawyer. Codi M. Dada Law Offices can help clients near Novato, CA, and the surrounding areas create solid estate plans. Attorney Codi is a compassionate lawyer who aims to make the process as simple as possible. Trust him to assist with drafting wills, asset protection, and other related needs.
Assisting with a Range of Estate Planning Needs
Power of Attorney, Wills, and More
Codi M. Dada Law Offices can assist with:
- Drafting Wills: A will is one of the single most valuable tools in any estate plan. A will goes into effect upon your death and dictates where your assets will go. Work with an estate planning attorney to make sure your will is created correctly.
- Manage Your Estate: Attorney Codi M. Dada can help you manage your estate and make sure that everything is in order.
- Establishing Power of Attorney: There may come a point where you’re unable to make decisions for yourself. A power of attorney document will give another individual to make decisions in your best interests. Create this document with help from a qualified lawyer.
- Growing Assets: Grow your current assets and leave more behind for your family by contacting a qualified estate planning lawyer.
- Protecting Assets: You want to make sure that your loved ones get the assets they deserve. Codi can help you come up with asset protection strategies to keep your property safe from creditors.
- Minimizing Estate Taxes: Effective tax planning can help you reduce how much your loved ones will have to pay on your estate. Speak to an attorney to get assistance with this process.
Speak to an Attorney
Call for Your Free Initial Consultation
Codi aims to simplify the estate planning process for his clients. He will guide you through it, providing you with solutions that are tailored to your unique needs. If you’re near Novato, CA, or the surrounding areas, then consider calling today for your free initial consultation.